Photography of Michigan Show
June 5 @ 8:00 am - June 30 @ 5:00 pm
Would you like to be part of the Photography of Michigan Show at the Parkview Hills Clubhouse Library? Drop off entry and fill out entry form at the clubhouse front desk between June 5-9. Hours are 8am-noon and 1-5pm, Monday-Friday.
The Photography of Michigan Show will display submitted photos in the Clubhouse from June 12-23. Please pick up your entry between June 26-28. Hours are 8am-noon and 1-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- All ages welcome
- Parkview Hills residents and family members may enter
- Parkview Hills resident must fill out entry form for themselves and/or family member
- Picture must be taken in Michigan; please note where it was taken.
- One photo entry per person.
- Photo must be 4” x 6” or larger.
- Photo must be framed, mounted, or in a form that is easily displayed.
- If you can’t get a print, please send a digital copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will print a 4” x 6” copy for you. You may choose a provided frame to display your picture in.
- All will win a prize! The Grand Prize will be drawn from all entries.