President: Bonnie Alkema
Vice President: Karen Schmitt
Director of Communications: Currently Open
Secretary: John Piper
Treasurer: Marcy Ohs
Directors: Karen Schmitt, Dean Hauck, Anita Lawson, Amelia Falk
To provide a unified voice for residents of Parkview Hills
• To provide a welcoming forum for discussions of the neighborhood concerns; to be a strong voice for our community; and to take action when needed.
• To provide avenues of communication for residents on all topics of neighborhood interest. Residents are defined as those living in single homes, condos, apartments, and duplexes. Other stakeholders include business owners located in our community.
• To co-exist with and complement the Parkview Hills Community Association (PHCA) Board of Directors.
• To communicate with and to support other entities, such as:
Other neighborhood associations
The management company for the PHCA and the Willow Lake Clubhouse staff
The Natural Areas Stewardship Committee
Other Parkview Hills committees
The Asylum Lake Preserve Association (ALPA)
The City of Kalamazoo
• To preserve and enhance our collective vision of our neighborhood and its natural areas, as well as to look forward to and plan for the future of Parkview Hills.
NAPH Bylaws are currently being reviewed and updated.