Hello Parkview Hills residents!
Please read the following changes to pool rules due to COVID-19, and tennis court usage.
The pool will be open starting this Saturday, June 27, 2020.
Please do not come into the clubhouse unless you are using the pool, or have essential business.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus, the common cold, and/or a fever, please stay home.
New and Updated Clubhouse Rules
- The clubhouse common areas, which includes the kitchen, dining area, upstairs restrooms, library, fitness equipment, pool table, ping pong table, foosball table, and gym locker rooms, will be closed for the summer (reopening date TBD)
- Boat rentals will return next summer
- Grill reservations will return next summer
- All pickleball, basketball, and other sports equipment will be available next summer
New and Updated Pool Rules
- All those using the pool must provide proof of residence in Parkview Hills upon check-in at the front desk. If you do not have an up to date ID, please contact your management company to request proof of residence. Until you receive this, please bring an official document (utility bill, etc.). Parents, please provide your children visiting the pool with official documentation
- Residents will be required to sign a liability waiver each time before using the pool. You can print, read, and sign it at home (click here to access), or read and sign one in the clubhouse
- Upon signing in for outdoor pool use and signing a waiver, members must proceed directly to the lower level and exit to the outdoor pool. Please be aware of the 6’ distance while signing in and making your way through the pass-through bathrooms to the pool
- In the event that we exceed 50% capacity of the pool, please be prepared to wait on the lower deck for an opening. If you have been using the pool area for a while and see people waiting their turn, please be courteous
- While inside the clubhouse, a face shield or mask must be worn
- While on the pool deck, when you are unable to maintain the 6’ distance, i.e., walking to and from the destination, a face shield or mask must be worn
- While in the clubhouse, pool, or on the pool deck, social distancing of 6′ must be maintained between members not of the same household
- Please make every effort to wear your swimsuit and shower at home before coming to the clubhouse to use the pool, to avoid congestion in the very narrow pass-through bathrooms
- There will be no pool furniture or noodles provided by the Association; please bring your own chair or noodle
- The indoor pool will be closed for the summer (reopening date TBD)
- Pool Hours: M-F 10am-6pm; S-S 12-6pm
New and Updated Tennis Court Rules
- Reservations must be made to use tennis courts, and are for Parkview Hills residents only
- Please reserve via email at email@example.com. No phone reservations or messages will be honored. If this is a hardship due to lack of a computer, please let us know
- If the reservation is for a lesson, the person receiving the lesson must be a resident of Parkview Hills and the reservation must be made by and in the resident’s name. Reservations for lessons may not exceed 1.5 hours
- A resident may not request more than three (3) court reservations within a calendar week (Sunday – Saturday)
- There is a two-hour maximum time limit for court reservations
- Standing reservations are not permitted
- Reservations cannot be made earlier than one week prior to court use
- Proof of Parkview Hills residency may be requested at any time
- Lack of observing these rules will result in tennis court privileges being revoked
Questions and concerns, please contact Gardner Management at firstname.lastname@example.org