The clubhouse will be opening on Friday, May 28th.
Staffed Hours: M-F 9-1, 2-6; SS 12-6
Fob access hours: 6am-10pm
Everyone will be expected to follow state and local COVID guidelines. It is recommended that all using this clubhouse be fully vaccinated; if not fully vaccinated, a facemask must be worn while inside the clubhouse.
- Anyone with a fob active as of March 2020 will have it automatically renewed at no cost. Your fob will be active for 2 years from your 2020 expiration date.
- Don’t have a fob? Anyone wishing to purchase a fob can do so during clubhouse open hours (see above, note office closure over lunch from 1-2pm), starting May 28th; the $10 clubhouse fob fee can be payable via cash or check only. You must provide proof of Parkview Hills residency and show a picture ID.
Note: Any resident letting in people without fobs, as ascertained via fob records and security video, will have their fobs and clubhouse privileges revoked.
Outdoor Pool and Gym
The outdoor pool and gym will open on Friday, May 28th during clubhouse hours. After clubhouse hours, clubhouse, gym, and outdoor pool access is by fob only.
The indoor pool and hot tub will remain closed until further notice.
The garden will be tilled by DJs by May 28th.
The boat park spaces will be assessed on May 20th; any extra spaces will be allocated according to interest. The $100 boat park fee can be payable via cash or check during clubhouse hours.
Tennis court reservations will be required starting May 28th. Reservations can be made by emailing the clubhouse at least 24 hours in advance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- No animals are allowed on the courts.
- Guests may use a court if accompanied by a resident.
- Open courts are used on a first-come first-served basis.
Reservations of the Upper Tennis/Pickleball Court:
- Reservations can be made by contacting the Clubhouse office at email@example.com. If this is a hardship due to lack of a computer, please let us know.
- Only residents are eligible to reserve the tennis and pickleball courts.
- There is a two-hour maximum time limit for court reservations.
- Standing reservations are not permitted.
- Reservations cannot be made earlier than one week prior to court use.
Tennis and/or Pickleball Equipment:
- Tennis rackets and tennis balls can be checked out and returned at the clubhouse office
- Pickleball paddles, balls, and a net can be checked out and returned at the clubhouse office.
- Equipment must be returned to the clubhouse office staff at least one hour before the clubhouse closes or before dark, whichever is earlier
Tennis and/or Pickleball Lessons:
- Residents are welcome to hire an instructor as long as the reservation guidelines are observed.
- Residents can teach lessons as long as student(s) are resident(s) and the reservation guidelines are observed.
- All lessons must be held on the lower court.